Monday, January 25, 2010

Thing 15: Discover Podcasting

I have created an account at Podnova and subscribed 5 podcasts, one on private, four on public
~PodNova Clippings
~Around the Net: After Hours Edition
~Movie Review
~The Arts Of Honolulu
~this WEEK in TECH - MP3 Edition




I have tried many times to manually add a channel, I tried the NPR feed, white house Obama Speech or weekly address, but all failed. The message is: Something went wrong, in dowloading or processing of this feed. Reason of failure: Timed out




On America.gov, I found a very interesting feed, we even dicussed the book at our American Corner.

Erin Gruwell and the Freedom Writers


I think that we can upload the our AIT Director’s press conference or remarks at Podcasts, and the audience can download from our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment