Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thing 5: RSS

1. Which feeds did you add to your reader?
I added New York Times, New Yorker, UDN News, VOA news, Defense News.
I also select feeds from the topics of the bundle “ Taiwan” “Baseball” and “Web”

2. What do you like about RSS and Newsreaders?
Very convenient, I only go to Google reader, and then I can read all my subscribed topics messages. I don’t need to go to each website to read the updated news or message. Some feeds are bundles together by its topics, that’s even better and combined same topics of message together.

3. How can You use RSS to take advantage of this technology
RSS feeds let our website message syndicate content automatically. The audience only need to subscribe the pages or the topics to received updated messages.
I am supposed to send the updated news about “Taiwan from Defense News” to our officer. So I just subscribe “Asia Pacific Rim News” of Defense News to my google reader. So every morning, I only need to go to google reader, I can find out the updated news and provide it to our officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment