Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thing 2 search blogs and leave a comment

the date I commented: 12/07/2009

Comments on "A Guide for the Perplexed: Libraries and the Google Library Project Settlement"

If we don’t think about the copyright issues and google violating anti-trust law, Google Library Project is a very powerful book project, we can search more than 35 languages and 100 countries’ publications, it is a very useful tool to discover new books and old books easily. It also provides book reviews, bibliographical data,vendor information, and preview some pages or full texts, it could help audience to find or purchase the book they need easily. It is both good for the users and publishers. by Vicky TsaoDecember 7, 2009 at 06:42 AM (UTC)

the article I commented
A Guide for the Perplexed: Libraries and the Google Library Project Settlement
http://www.llrx.com/features/googleprojectsettlement.htm

1 comment:

  1. Gives me something that help me to improve my skills!

    Thank U for sharing Good Stuff!
    Let me share “How Get My Website On Google”

    ReplyDelete