Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thing 20: Search Engine Optimization

I used the following terms to describe our programs at American corner, and did search at Google Trends:
-- Literature program
-- Book Discussion ( I also tried the word ”Book Club”)
-- Story telling program (I also tried the word “English story”)
Only English story can not raise any search volume, the other terms have good search volume.



I also limit my search to my country –Taiwan, I have tried several keywords and failed, finally I success by using the term – lecture.




I used the following terms to do search at Google AdWords and Google Insignts
Book Discussion:global Monthly Search Volume is : 49,500. This is the most commonly used keyword.
Literature program:
global monthly search volume is: 4400. Another keyword is used more often is: “Literature”.
Story telling:
Global monthly search volume is: 90500. The better keywords are story and storytelling.

I used “Literature” to do search at Google insights for search, On the topic of “Literature” the most popular search terms in my country are: in literature and west literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment